Sunday 15 January 2012

WELCOME!!!

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog, as i am more of a value investors, but i do take technical analysis into account to predict the right timing to accumulate the shares. However, i make and recommend shares base on my view and please analyse carefully before buying into any shares. Besides, if you have any question or doubts or skepticism with my analysis, please do email or made some comment. I will appreciate that if you do.

Please do be more active in my blog. I would appreciate any comment, suggestion, or opinion. If any of you want me to analyse on any company that you are interested in, or any news that you want me to give you my two cent opinion, i would love to. Feel free to email me : danielsoh_92@hotmail.com or Vincentsoh_92@hotmail.com if you wish to ask anything or post in the comment. So if you can just scribble my comment or my blog, but make sure it is logical and related!! Hope to see feedback and comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment